WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS CAMP?
- Published: Friday, 09 May 2014 06:48
BENEFITS ARE HUGE
- Cost of going to a camp on the mainland: $1500-$2000 including camp, hotel, food, airfare, transportation
- Cost of going to PIAA Combine $25. Cost of going to GPA Presents MAXIMUM EXPOSURE 2014: $165 or less early registration, $175 after early registration
- Exposure: PIAA Combine sends results to over 1800 college and university coaches. Other combines: Wait for colleges to go to their website for results
- Exposure: 30+ College coaches from multiple colleges from all levels at the MAXIMUM EXPOSURE 2014 Camp. Attend an individual college camp - One college, one level
- Exposure: MAXIMUM EXPOSURE 2014 Camp - 250 athletes on the field. Work directly with your position coaches from colleges from around the country
- Exposure at other camps: 500-800 athletes on the field, broken into groups. Top recruits are identified, get the most reps and work directly with the college coaches, others mostly with GA's
- It is a chance to stand out as an individual to college coaches, a chance to be seen, to work with the colleges, to get coached up, to learn and get better.